Large Color Touch Screen
Easy to use interface makes testing simple
Reliable, quantitative results provide data when you need it
Room temperature storage simplifies managing inventory
Get test results in as little as 5 minutes
Two way communication (when available) simplifies patient data entry with Practice Management Software Integration
Progesterone, TSH (Canine), Infectious disease and more
Stop overpaying for in-clinic blood testing and analysis.
Heska’s Reset program provides veterinarians with accurate, better and faster blood testing and analysis at 35% less cost than with other competitive in-house diagnostic laboratory services.
Simplified Testing Protocol and Immediate Diagnostic Information
Small Sample Size
Only 100uL volume of serum or lithium heparin required
Results and Reporting
Simple retrieval and sorting of previous patient results, with comprehensive reports including results from multiple analysers (Chemistry, Hematology, Immuno, etc.)
Fully self-contained micro-fluidic cartridge makes testing simple
I trust the accuracy of the machine. We checked a few samples run on Heska with an external reference lab and the results were very consistent.
Alcorn Street Vet
Technical Details & Downloads
Combine proprietary technology with a sleek, compact platform to bring you fast, accurate results with an expanding test menu.
The Element i+ Immunodiagnostic Analyser supports your diagnostic needs with the following tests:
- Total T4: Screen for hyper or hypothyroidism and monitor patients being treated for thyroid disorders.
- Cortisol: Diagnose and monitor for patients with Cushing’s or Addison’s Disease.
- Progesterone, TSH (canine), infectious disease, and more
Common Tests and Associations for Hypothyroidism:
- Immunodiagnostic: Low Total T4 points to the possibility of hypothyroidism
- Chemistry: Elevated cholesterol may be associated
- Mild anemia may be associated
- Elevated white blood cell count may be associated
- In the event you no longer have the supplied Lot-Specific USB drive with calibration files, please download files HERE.
- Fluorescence immunoassay provides accurate, quantitative results.
- Superior accuracy via proprietary fluorescence waveguide imunoassay technology, combined with laser evanescent illumination.
- Fully self-contained micro-fluidic cartridge
- Simplified interface and operation with a small bench top footprint
- Small 100 uL sample volume of serum or lithium heparin plasma
Calibration File Download
In the event you no longer have the supplied Lot-Specific USB drive with calibration files, please download files HERE.
Heska Support Teams are Here for You
We’re Available When You Need Us
Rest assured that when you need help, have questions, or have difficulties, we have you covered.
- Available 9:00am – 5:00pm AEST Daily
- Emergency Support During Off-Hours